Ten Mile Square is looking for a talented engineer to lead a software delivery testing practice that expands beyond your typical “manual/automated” testing. You must enjoy learning new technology and be passionate about delivery quality products.
Ten Mile Square Technologies is a high-end technology consulting firm based in the Northern Virginia area. Our customers routinely call upon us to solve some of the largest scale and hardest problems in computer science and software development. If you have solid grounding in software engineering, continuous delivery, and computer science, and are looking for a career opportunity to grow and leverage those skills to the fullest while working on cutting edge technologies – Ten Mile Square is the place to be!
Successfully qualified candidate will work with highly experienced team leads and have an opportunity to explore new technologies with our growing team of product, technology, and software professionals.
- Architect and build out test harness that fits client’s needs
- Analyze requirements and develop test plans, test cases, ESPECIALLY edge cases
- Integrate automated testing into CI/CD pipeline.
- Implement security testing and end-to-end environment validation
- Bug tracking, review, and prioritization
- Share information about project, expertise gained, client dynamics with Ten Mile team in weekly project/ops review
- Represent yourself and Ten Mile Square with integrity, expertise, and value
- Complete time, expense, and billing reports on timely basis
- Maintain the confidentiality of our clients on an ongoing basis
- MUST: Proficient level of Java and/or Python software testing experience
- Intuition for finding edge cases
- Tracing bugs to line/block of code or registers
- Craft or manipulate the states of an operating system, application header, or network packet. This requires, but not limited to, Linux/Unix OS knowledge, TCP/IP knowledge and troubleshooting experience, application security testing knowledge.
- Can write complicated SQL queries and analyze query performance
Icing on the cake
- Infrastructure-as-code experience
- Strong discipline in modern configuration management and source control management
- Familiar with test integration in Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery
- Be passionate about what you do
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies and concepts quickly
- High integrity and quality of work ethic
- Self-motivated to proactively identify and solve problems
- Excellent communication skills – within team and with clients
Exceptional People Deserve Exceptional Benefits
Ten Mile Square Technologies benefits package currently includes:
- 100% company paid medical insurance (including family)
- 100% company paid individual dental, life, short- and long- term disability
- 3% company contribution to 401(k)
- 15 days paid time off per year
- 10 training days per year
- 7 company holidays
- Individual performance based quarterly cash incentive
- Combined individual and company based annual cash incentive
- Public transit reimbursement
Ten Mile Square Technologies is a high-end technology-consulting firm based in the Northern Virginia area, offering high-impact, low-drag professional services.
Categories: Join us